- Hydro-pneumatic controlled flat slider with weighing sensor
- Exact regulation of flow capacity in kg/h
- Summation of total amount in kg
- Very low installation height, easy installation directly below the silo
- Control of slider position and position presetting
The Flow Controller FC3 is suited for the
- Production of grain blends by dosage from different silos, automatic recipe control
- Controlled discharge of silos for constant feeding of processing machinery
- Easy exchange of old discharging devices with low installation costs
For operation of the Flow Controller FC3 full product stock at the inlet of the device is required.
A hydro-pneumatic controlled flat slider is located in a steel housing. Under the flat slider there is a weighing sensor which measures the product flow rate. The user enters a desired flow capacity and starts dosage. The flat gate opens gradually and the product flows with increasing flow capacity over the weighing sensor. When
reaching the desired flow capacity, movement stops.
All free flowing products can be measured, e.g. grain, pulses, granules, malt, pellets, soya and diverse bruised grains.