- Inexpensive, accurate weighing system
- Easy installation with standard pipe connectors
- Reliable system with low maintenance
- Designed for weighing of grain, malt, pellets and granules
The Vertical Pipe Weigher DCG is suited for the following applications:
- Continuous weighing of bulk flow for inplant control purpose
- Pre-weighing of bulk for truck loading processes
- Entry of quantities for silo management
The Vertical Pipe Weigher continuously weighs free bulk flow.
The bulk is slowed down by means of a falling brake. Then it is reaccelerated and fed into a pipe bend. The pipe bend is connected with a load cell. The measured force is proportional to the throughput.
All free flowing products can be measured, e.g. grain, pulses, granules, malt, pellets, soya and diverse bruised grains.